Arrival & Payment
- For bookings that have free airport pickup included, a sedan car that can seat a maximum of 3 persons with 2 large bags/suitcases will be provided. A larger vehicle can be arranged at additional cost. Do email email@example.com should you require this.
- Check-in time is after 2pm and check-out time is 12 noon. Early check-in and late check- out requests shall be subject to availability on the day of arrival.
- Full payment will be charged to the provided credit card by the hotel 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Debit Cards are not accepted for online bookings.
- The credit card provided during the booking process must be presented for verification upon check-in. The full amount will be charged separately if the card is not presented for verification.
- A deposit of RM200 per room, per night is required on check-in. If the amount spent does not exceed the deposit held, the hotel shall return the remainder upon check-out. Deposits can be paid by cash or any major credit cards. Debit cards and travelers cheques are NOT accepted.
- Effective 1st September 2017, a Tourism Tax of RM10 will apply for non-Malaysian guests per room, per night, this is a government mandate. This Tourism Tax will only be charged to the room after we confirm the guest's nationality upon arrival.
- Rates quoted on the website are inclusive of local government tax but do not include the Tourism Tax mentioned above.
While in Residence
- A maximum of 2 adult guests are allowed in Liang and Ming category rooms.
- A maximum of 3 adult guests are allowed in Tang and Han category rooms.
- Room rates are quoted based on 2 adults, and charges apply for extra beds
- Extra Bed: RM110 for a maximum of one extra bed per room for a child between 3 to 16 years old (selected rooms only).
- For children aged 6-11, breakfast is chargeable at RM30 nett per child. No charges apply for kids below 6 years old.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all rooms. Due to the danger and risk of fire, smoking is not permitted on balconies or terraces of units on the first floor. Should a guest be found smoking in a room, a cleaning fee of RM 500 shall be debited to the guests account in order to cover the necessary cleaning costs,
- In order to respect the privacy of all the guests at Cheong Fatt Tze- The Blue Mansion, kindly be advised that the guest rooms and pool area is for registered in-house guests only. Visitors shall unfortunately not be permitted to make use of these facilities.
- For any guests who have visitors, we kindly request that the management is provided with the vehicle registration plate numbers in order to inform security accordingly and avoid inconvenience.
Limits of Responsibility
The hotel shall not be held responsible for:
- Any loss or damage to personal equipment and/or property during the guests stay and during participation in any activities while in Penang.
- Any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of international flights, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.